SATURDAY RANCH DAYS $85.00
Saturdays – 10:00am to 1:00pm
NOTE: Your child must be independent. This is a drop off event, parents may not stay as it is somewhat disruptive to the flow. We are happy to set up a private horse introduction time by phone if that is a better fit.
Ranch days combine many of the favorite things about our ranch camps, we can offer this experience to ages 5 through 10. Kiddos will experience gardening, barn skills and brushing and caring for horses as well as crafts and games. Our goal is to increase a love of learning, farming and outdoors to a younger age group. Please pack lunch and water bottle. We also require all kids to wear close-toed shoes when on the ranch for any activity. Per Insurance guidelines, horse riding is limited to the arena for these sessions.
Ranch Days will be held the some Saturdays from June through August. This is a great time for parents to schedule their own trail riding adventure!
THINGS TO KNOW
Please pack labeled water bottles & a large nutritious lunch and snack. Make sure your child is dressed in long pants and boots or sneakers for riding and also has appropriate gear for the weather. Absolutely no riding in sandals. Helmets are provided and must be worn by all participants.
Safety is a priority during all activities at camp. SR will modify daily activities to accommodate safety standards of each group on the Ranch. Please understand that when you sign your child up for camp and he or she is unable to meet these basic levels of behavior and motor skills, it does affect the whole group’s ability to enjoy and complete planned activities. If your youth does not meet the age requirements, or skill requirements for our programs, please hold off on signing them up until they do.
Riding at the Sunderland Ranch is a privilege, and youth that do not demonstrate skills needed for safety while on horseback will not be able to ride. These skills range from motor skills to behavioral skills like following basic directions also respecting animals, staff and other children at camp. Sunderland Ranch is a safe place to enjoy horses and the outdoors.
SR CANCELATION POLICY
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
• Non refundable deposit at time of booking of $100.00
• All sales are final
• Use our facilities and ride horses at your own risk
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
• We have a 14-day cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation outside 14 days prior to your camp date, your payment, less a $100.00 deposit, will be refunded to you. If you need to change your reservation date or time, you may do so one time, up to 48 hours prior to your camp start date, at no charge.
• No refunds or reschedules will be given with less than 48-hour notice. To reschedule inside of the 48 hours to tour time you will be charged a $25 per person fee. Your camp reservation is transferable, so you can give it away or sell it if you choose provided, & they fall within the allowable weight range and health guideline’s.
• If Sunderland Ranch cancels your camp due to weather or other unforeseeable condition, we will reschedule your activity for another available time, or give you a full refund…your choice.
Parents are not allowed to stay past the point of drop off. We find that youth adapt and are easier and engage in activities when parents are not on site. If your child is not ready to be dropped off, perhaps you will want to reconsider if this program is a right fit for them.